1. My basic Goodreads goal is to read 100 books this year. In 2016 I read 117 which was far more than I ever expected I would be able to read. Granted the majority of them were graphic novels and audiobooks, but it is still more than I thought I could read.
2. On the note of audiobooks and graphic novels I would like to read 30 physical novels this year. In 2016 I read 27, so I’m hoping to surpassed that this year.
3. I would like to read 5 classics/modern classics. I have never been much on the classics so this will be a very tough one for me.
4. Read the few books I actually own that I have not read/finished. Last year all of the books I read were borrowed from the library and I neglected the books I had purchased in years prior. It’s time to get my money’s worth.
5. Read for pleasure! If I am not liking a book I will put it away for something more enjoyable. Life is too short to waste time on books that do not make me happy and I enjoy.